While most LIMS systems take a year or more to implement – the LABTRACK LIMS can be up and running in your laboratory in just a few days or weeks. Its simple, intuitive design and the built-in Forms Definition, Menu Customization Module, and Custom Reporting Tool make it a breeze to implement.
The included standard LIMS modules addresses the most commonly needed functions including:
- Batch and Sample Login
- Bar code entry and printing
- Custom Data Entry (useful for managing inventory, training records, specifications, etc.)
- Test and Test-Group Scheduling
- Login Approval
- Single Request Results Entry
- Multiple Request/Test Results Entry
- Automatic Spec Checking/Flagging
- Lab Management Approval
- Sample Disposition
- Sample Location Management
- Test Assignment
- QA Approval
- User Account Management
- User Role Management
And our optional Stability Study Management option adds the calendaring/scheduling functionality needed for accelerated and standard shelf life testing.
Many different types of laboratories use the LABTRACK LIMS including Pharmaceutical/Bio Pharma Testing, Food/Cosmetics Manufacturing, Analytical Testing, Environmental, OSHA, Safety Testing, and Manufacturing Quality Control.
Schedule a demo today and we’ll show you how we make LIMS easy.